Acer's 15.6 inch E5-571 series laptop manufactured in 2014.

Laptop won't turn on

I have an acre aspire that won't turn on. When the adapter is plugged in the blue light comes on to indicate there is power and when I press the on switch the blue lightbulb light comes on for a few seconds then goes off. The laptop shows no other sign of life. Please help

i have this problem too,i was playing game and suddenley my laptop turned off,i send my laptop to our Acer Representation and after two moth they couldnt find out whats the problem is so they tell me U should change the motherbord,

but it was too expensive

i try every thing(with battry/without battrey/with charger)but it still dont working :(

and if you know there is any way to ask from Acer company plz tell me

It could be a problem with static discharge , if so do the following.

1. Disconnect the power cord

2. Remove the battery

3. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds , then release for 30 sec and then hold down for another 30sec

4. Plug in power ,replace battery and power on laptop.

If this causes no Joy try this.

Remove memory and reinstall one stick at a time, if there are more than 1 dimm of ram, try each stick in each slot one at a time to see if the memory is ok and to determine if one of the memory slots is bad.

Hope this helps

Hi Stacey!

Did anything happen to the laptop? Dropped / Liquid spilled onto it?

If not, try removing the battery and plugging in the mains charger and see if it powers on.

Report back :-)

It's my moms laptop and she says she didn't drop it or spill anything on it. The screen is cracked but that happened weeks ago.

Tried taking the battery out and using the mains charger but that doesn't work either

It sounds like there's a short somewhere that's causing it to power off. Does the charging light come on when the charger is plugged in?

Hi need help about my acer laptop I just accidentally plug the earphone on the HDMI slot then it shut down the computer.When I turn it on nothings happen, only the charger and battery works. I've tried the 30 seconds reset but still nothing to show. Please help!

hi everyone

my acer laptop fell and is not coming on

Can anyone help me please?

thanks

Stacey will be eternally grateful.