Announced in March 2015 and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 Edge is the curved-screen version of Samsung's newest flagship smartphone.

What can I do after waiting 2 months from water damage?

I drenched my phone in the pool for like 5 seconds not even half way down the screen turned off. I tried drying at the moment by blowing into the charging port (side that was dry) and not knowing when I got home I tried charging it to see if it worked still. At the time it was doing what it is doing now just stuck on 0% battery and never moves up a percent. It is now 3 months since the incident what can I do to get it to work

Clean ever connection with a soft toothbrush. As well clean the logic board use a 99% isopropal alcohol for all cleaning. now is the time to start drying out the phone. Set the screen in a desiccant or silica gel leave it in for several day moving it from time to time to get the max effect from the desiccant . use a blow dryer on a low heat setting to dry the rest of the phone. replace the battery with a new one consider the old ones done. Clean again with isopropal alcohol let dry and when you think everything is clean and dry reassemble the phone (make sure to clean the contacts on the screen after removing from the desiccant). Once you've reassembled the phone its time to power it on. Hold your breath and hope for the best

If the screen turns on to display that your battery is empty, then the issue might be only a charging port issue.

I would replace the charging port, a replacement costs around 8 to 12$ on eBay and you can find guides on YouTube to replace it yourself or bring it in to a repair shop.

But given that it drowned it water other issues might come up even after fixing the charging port.. I would still give it a shot.

I will definitely try that. The phone when plugged in either shows 0% or a Lightning sign inside a battery; when screen is off the red light on the top left is on as if it is charging but the screen has no signs of water damage. One time it was stuck on a loop of it powering on saying Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. So should I still get the charging port replaced or is it done with?

Yeah I would then try what @jimfixer suggested first.

If you leave your phone plugged in, are you able to boot? or are you getting the loop every time? Plug your phone in a power outlet, not USB and try booting the phone (Preferably do this after cleaning out and drying out phone if issue persist).

My phone had water damage 2 months ago. I am able to switch it on but the touch is not working. I think rest is working as my alarm goes on whenever I charge my phone n all. So what do you think I can do to retrieve it .???

Jeffrey Arezalo will be eternally grateful.