The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Screen lifted from the phone

So my screen is lifting up from my phone a bit on the top. I was in school & I dropped it due to getting bumped over & it being knocked out of my hand onto the floor but, when I picked my phone up I took my case of to check on the phone & seen the screen lift then when I tried going on my phone it was difficult to use, I try swipe or push on my phone to use it and it doesn't really work, then it will either freeze or glitch while I try, I don't know what's wrong with it? I can barely use it. Also would I have to get a new screen if possible?

iPhone X Fix Kits

Warranty up? No worries, we’ve got the fix.

iPhone X Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Hey Aailyah,

It sounds like your digitizer is broken. This can either be solved by making sure the connector is all the way on or by simply replacing the screen. If you are comfortable repairing your own device there is a great teardown here on iFixit and you can order quality parts through eTech parts or iFixit's parts store. If you have any other questions feel free to ask or check out youtube.

Hope this helps!

Aaliyah will be eternally grateful.