Parts & Tools

Would there be any different after I replace my screen?

I'm planning to send my iPhone 6s Plus for screen repair, there is some area have a lower light on the edges of the display.

Would there be any different after i replace my screen?

By the way don't know why my Taptic engine is making some strange noise, it appear sometimes not always.

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Have u ever replaced the screen before? What caused the malfunction was it after u dropped it on the ground or any other damages u've done before u noticed this issue. This information wld help figure the extent of damage

Yeah just send it for repairs in the Apple Store . They'll fix it all

I really have no idea how it happens, i bought it last month, and i never dropped it, the device is brand new.

yxt0725 will be eternally grateful.