Model A1103 / 1.25, 1.33, 1.42, or 1.5 GHz G4 processor

Can I upgrade the wireless in a PowerPC G4 Mac mini?

Want to upgrade it with a wireless card (brought use original configuration wireless was optional). Want to make sure I get the right wireless card but also get the most bang for my buck. What do you suggest?

PC Laptop Batteries

Batteries for all the top PC brands, backed by our Quality Guarantee.

PC Laptop Batteries

Most Helpful Answer

The only compatible internal wireless card is the Airport Extreme card.

If you choose to go the USB route, there are other options, but I must confess I am unfamiliar with them.

I have pretty much the same problem and so far I was unable to make good use of all the usb wireless dongles. Nothing seems to work...

Cheers,

Rod

hi rodrigo,

you should look for an wireless dongle that is supported by your operating system or has the driver/kext for your system.

there are not that many options for you - i know that there are a few chipsets are supported by os10.

the easiest way to find something that works is the hardware list for kismac, kismac is/was a very popular wardriving program for mac computers - on their webpage are the working and not working devices for that program - if it works with kismac - it works with os 10

CLICK here

EndLessTinkera will be eternally grateful.