Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ZTE.

How do you fix my launcher when its stopped?

My Launcher On My Phone Has Stopped & Im Scared My Phone May Be Completely Broken ANY HELP

Most Helpful Answer

If this happens often it maybe time for a new launcher. I find the Google Now launcher really nice. You can download it from the google play store and when installed, press the home button and it will have a pop up message, select Google Now launcher and click for it to always do this. Finally, just rearrange your icons and your good.

This works on almost all launchers and some are better than others, I like google now but there are others like GO! launcher and more.

I had the same problem 2 weeks after i got my ZTE piece of crap phone. I hate this phone. I read online from someone that they had the launcher problem also so i was prepared and as soon as it went down i swapped it out for a launcher from Google PlayStore. Its called ZenUI Launcher its 45mbs and has worked perfect but there are so many to pick from just take your time and read the reviews. Hope that helps.

Turn off phone & restart.

briannacarter50 will be eternally grateful.