Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ZTE.

How do you fix my launcher when its stopped?

My Launcher On My Phone Has Stopped & Im Scared My Phone May Be Completely Broken ANY HELP

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

If this happens often it maybe time for a new launcher. I find the Google Now launcher really nice. You can download it from the google play store and when installed, press the home button and it will have a pop up message, select Google Now launcher and click for it to always do this. Finally, just rearrange your icons and your good.

This works on almost all launchers and some are better than others, I like google now but there are others like GO! launcher and more.

I know this comment is from 2015 but I just had this launcher problem and all if good in my world now because if your solution. Thank you so much!

I had the same problem 2 weeks after i got my ZTE piece of crap phone. I hate this phone. I read online from someone that they had the launcher problem also so i was prepared and as soon as it went down i swapped it out for a launcher from Google PlayStore. Its called ZenUI Launcher its 45mbs and has worked perfect but there are so many to pick from just take your time and read the reviews. Hope that helps.

Turn off phone & restart.

What to do when ZTE only shows launcher 3 has stopped and then not even a second later the phone turns off I can't get into any of the system settings two clear the data or the Play Store to download a new launcher what do I do

Buy a new phone.

Try to take batteries out of phone let it sit for a few min then try to restart phone. Also try to set phone back to factory setting.

briannacarter50 will be eternally grateful.