Microsoft's third-generation Xbox game console, released November 22, 2013.

Xbox one won't power on

About 2 hour ago my Xbox was on and when my BF went to work he turned it off then I get up to play and it won't power on at all at first it would eject the cod disc but it won't even do that now I tried in plugging it and nothing help z???

Raven, use the link below for instructions on diagnosing why your X box will not power up.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/c...

Hello!

If your Xbox One S or original Xbox One console won't turn on, your power supply may be faulty or improperly connected, or there may be another reason. Try the following solutions.

Solution 1: Reset your internal power supply

The Xbox One S console has an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.

Note Because the console has a built-in surge protector, you should not connect it to an external surge protector. If you connect the console to another surge protector, the console cannot reach the full power that is needed for optimal performance.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

1. Unplug the power cord from the console.
  2. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.

#If the console turns on, the internal power reset worked. Do this step in the future if the problem happens again.

If the console still doesn't turn on, try the following:

1. Check that the wall outlet you are using is working with other devices.
  2. Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
  3. Ensure that you're using the power cable that came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.
  4. If your console still will not turn on, it will need to be serviced.

More SPAM for Device Savers.

Why is this one reported as spam???

Thank you so much!!!!! It helped me alot

It’s spam because who even bothers posting a response like that on ifixit. Equivalent is “have you got it plugged in? Yes? Ok pay for ms repair”

Ive got this issue, psu is outputting 12.98v across each of the three sets of pins -probs ok given old meter calibration. https://youtu.be/7KZaUw-k9XM

Now need to know what’s next; to simulate power without the front board, repaste, whatever.. ifixit!!

Raven will be eternally grateful.