Vertical color lines at startup of lg 37le4500.za

I have an LG 37inch LED LCD TV (model 37le4500.za) which worked perfectly for 4 years but now every time I switch it on, the screen becomes full of color vertical lines (some are 1 pixel width other are wider).

The lines are changing with the signal.

After 15-30 minutes of lines, the image appears correctly. But now it may take hours to appear (maybe because now the weather is colder).

After making some tests heating the T-CON board, I decided to buy a T-CON card for my TV, but I discovered the T-CON is not the problem. Why it's not the problem:

When I installed the new T-CON there were lines, and when the image appeared after 15 minutes, I quickly put the old T-CON and the image was still ok.

I have seen other TVs like mine with the exact same problem.

What is wrong in my TV?

Some pictures of the TV boards:

Thanks,

Jordi.

Post some pictures of your different boards, i.e. power board etc. so we can see what you see. Sounds like either bad caps or bad transistor.

I've just attached pictures of all boards.

I'm facing the same issue.

Did you ever find a solution?

Regards

Jordi Boixadera will be eternally grateful.