Repair guides and disassembly information for laptops manufactured by ASUS.

touch pad too sensitive

My touch pad is too sensitive and my cursor tends to skip all over the place. How do I make it less senstive?

How can I get the tracpad icon , as my computer crashed and when wiped this disapeared. thanks

Apparently, there is no solution to this ULTRA-SENSITIVITY issue. This Zenbook UX490UA cost me quite a bit of money, and it’s steadily driving me completely CRAZY. My solution is I’ll NEVER, EVER buy another ASUS Laptop in this lifetime…..

I think the problem is in the Elan touch software. I had the same software and problem on My ASUS laptop. I now have a Lenovo that has the same problem and uses the same Elan software. I think the software theyre using needs to be rewritten and upgraded. The Computer makers need to be made aware of it.

down next to your date / time there will be a tracpad icon may have to click the little arrrow right click on the icon and click propeties and you can adjust the sensitivity there

I have no trackpad icon anywhere. Windows 10 home.

I have mine on the lowest sensitivity setting and it's still too sensitive.

I have same ULTRA sensitivity issue. Sent email to ASUS tech support. response was "there is no adjustment for the track pad"

I fixed the sensitive "tap" on my ASUS T100HA. I tried to find upgraded drivers with no avail, then found the "ASUS Gestures" app already on my computer, which let me turn off tapping.

Disable all options in "ASUS Gestures" app but tapping and doble tapping, that fix it.

some touch pads are just dramatic. maybe the sensitivity is so high due to an emotional assembly.

Michael Shafer will be eternally grateful.