Repair and disassembly guides for Sony Android tablets.

How to open Sony Xperia z3 TABLET?

Hi All,

just a quick one. I googled it, youtubed it and no answer... Can't believe there is absolutely no info on internet of how this is done??

People are saying if it isn't on youtube - it doesn't exist

Please if someone could prove me wrong and share a link to a video or tutorial

How to open Xperia Z3 tablet? How to change the cracked screen for example, or how to get to the battery to change it?

I know there's no video tutorials of how it's done, but maybe at least a photo-tutorial or text guide?

Any help would be appreciated.

Guys, really??? No one knows how to open this tablet? Wow,..that is strange

Any reply guys?

Does anyone know how to open Xperia Z3 Tablet?

any advice would be much appreciated.

still looking for info

Most Helpful Answer

https://youtu.be/Khtsv07Nvyg

is it this one you are looking for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZLLChEX...

No, that's Xperia z3 PHONE. I'm looking for Sony Xperia z3 TABLET which is completely different device. Thanks anyway for trying

any help? Still looking

You were right... there is nothing to find about the tablet.... Maybe you should write one :).

Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact.

It opens from the front side.

By heating temperature of about 170 * C.

Starting from the top .

There are answers however no one is responsible enough in the developement of these products and we are left to presume we consumers are capable to resolve our own issues. There should be a law that if a manufacture is unwilling to support a product, discontinues that item, that the serivces manuals be available to the consumer to provide their own support, so long as they can provide ownership. I have worked manufacturing and engineering enough to know, most products never accumulate enough engineering to complete the design. Thus in 3 years time the product has out phased it use. This is the deliberation of marketing not engineering. The idea is , that product developement is merely an investment into landfills, for the future generations to absolve. The human factor, "it's not my problem". Who really gives a $@$*! Welcome to commercialism, (not capitalism). It is not "Democracy, nor Republicanism, not the Constitution, leberalism has nothing to do with it, forget "Communism", forget "Socialism". It is you that has to bear the brunt. Wake up and smell the Coffee!!

I do not denounce capitalism but rather commercialism. I know you would prefer a productive comment, but wouldn't it be nice that once a product is listed "discontinued" that the manufacturer be left with the responsibility to provide documentation to all owners of their products for continued self- service and support?

I inhereted my brothers Mac Pro 2.1, it has 64 GB Ram, Dual Quad Xeon 3.0 Gc, (2) 1TB HD. I opened this item and was impressed. It has the capability to last another 5 years. Apple ups the finger. . My Sony Z tablet still works, purchased January of 2014. slowing down a bit but works fine. We fixers are a venue of ingenuity for a craft all to its own and are disallowed our rightful opportunity.

pawelgawel will be eternally grateful.