How do I fix my phone
When I turn on my phone it shows the lg screen and will do nothing else.
Is this a good question?
You need to perform a factory reset.
Before you do this make sure that your phone is fully charged.
Be aware if you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted.
How to perform a factory reset:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the Power/Lock Key + VolumeDown Key .
3. When the Factory Hard Reset welcome screen appears release all of the keys.
4. Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or any other key to cancel.
5. Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or any other key to cancel.
6. Your phone will perform a factory reset.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 1
Past 30 Days: 3
All Time: 128