iPhone 6 rear camera upgrade

As I have iPhone 6 , and I am not thinking of upgrading to iPhone 6s.

Can I able to upgrade only iPhone 6 rear camera module to new iPhone 6s rear camera module ?

Both camera modules looks same with same connectors.

Thank you,

Charan

Charan.uppala@gmail.com

Most Helpful Answer

There not compatable...may look the same,may even be the same connector but even if so the software won't recognize the higher pixelation and frame rate ect.

How is that the case if the iphone 6 and 6s acquire the same updates. Especially if you install the 6s os on your phone manually, i'd imagine it would work just fine.

You've been told multiple times that it will not work. Yet for some reason, you have went through and bumped a ton of old questions that tell you that it is not feasible.

If it was as simple as you...the handy engineer say it is....then you should probably start offering that service.

Go ahead and remove all of the chips from your phone, BGA on some new ones and report back.

Charan will be eternally grateful.