Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Display is having trouble refreshing

Hello, I have recently baught this phone and I didnt notice this until it was too late.

The phone basicly works flawlessly, BUT in some areas of the OS when the screen is a little transparent it shows a dim version of the app or screen that was used before.

For instance if my device is locked and i slide to unlock to input passcode or touch id, on that screen I can see a faint version of my keyboard, or the dock icons. the same is in apps. I was playing a game and ONLY on certain transparent colors I can see safari, etc...

it is very frustrating....

Also white squares and lines appear aswell very dim.

The dock is always GRAY, like when you turn on power saving mode or reduce transparency, but clearly they are off.

the status bar text is showing funny aswell, like its leaking color....

I have tried all the usual plugging/unplugging the lcd connector, cleaning it, etc but the result is the same.

The screen is most likely new and was recently replaced because it is in prestine condition.

Is there anything those apes could have messed up?

I have fixed alot of iphones but I never have seen anything like this before.

Any suggestions are helpfull, Thanks!

Guessing whoever sold you the phone, had it repaired. Either it's a low quality screen, and needs more attention, when putting on. Or, they did a poor job of securing the digitizer cable socket

so there is no way the board itself has problems?

as i've said i have reseated the screen plenty of times and cleaned the connectors, removed and reseated the rear heatplate and all of the other ribbons. but its wierd the colors on the notification bar (carrier time and batt %) are sort of leaking like some wet paint with wind blowing on it, if you understand what i mean.

Dan Niculita will be eternally grateful.