Portable wireless speakers from Logitech released in 2013.

What spare parts are available for my UE Boom?

I want to replace old or broken parts of my speaker, what parts are readily available to purchase?

I have a UE Megaboom that the usb charger no longer works and does not charge. Would like to replace the bottom circuit board and also the battery since it is completely discarged.

Hi I need a new mother board for my ue megaboom the charger shorted it out and won't charge ive put one in from my other boom and it go's how can I get one sent to me in new Zealand

i need chrging port ,how can i get it?

my UE MEGABOOM does not charges...what should i do...

The USB/Aux protective cover are to be purchased for replacing old or broken parts of a speaker.

do u know where from

i have 2 ue mega boom speakers they both don;t charge, $800.00 down the drain, iam not impress , my first ue speaker lasted eight months.phil butler. thats three in total

Most Helpful Answer

For the UE Boom you can order a removable "D-ring" with a 1/4-20 tripod mount as well as charging adaptors and USB cables.

Where do you order this parts?

Sean Reilly will be eternally grateful.