The following solutions might solve your problem.
Solution 1: Use troubleshooter
- Click ‘Start’ and ‘Control Panel’ then
- Enter ‘Troubleshooter’ in the search box, and click ‘Troubleshooting’
- Click ‘Configure a device’ under ‘Hardware and Sound’
Solution 2: Update touchpad driver
- Click ‘Start’ and Enter 'Device Manager'
- Find touchpad driver and right click, then select 'Update'
You could also use Driver Talent to help you to the driver. It could scan to detect all drivers, then verify the problematic driver, fix them for you finally. All this just need one mouse click.