Repair and disassembly guides for remote controls.

34 Questions View all

HELP EMERGENCY control broke

My husband drives an adapted van he accesses the van on a lift the control to open the doors & bring the lift down for him needs a new metal piece that the end of the AAA battery Touches can you please tell me what these are called & if you have one for me to buy thankyou

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution


I'm not sure that there is a conventional name for this piece. I would google something along the lines of "AAA battery connector" or "AAA positive end connector."

If you can post a picture or specify the type of remote it may help other users get a clear idea of what you are looking for!

Best of luck

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1


Thankyou kenny


Add a comment

Add your answer

Angela Thomas will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 39