The Garmin Vivoactive is a GPS smartwatch that includes sports apps for tracking activities, notifications, calories, and sleep. This watch incorporates features for both active and working environments.

Why isn’t the touchscreen working?

The screen freezes and becomes unresponsive to the touch.

this is the solve problem

هذا هو حل المشكلة

قم بتحميل هذا الروم للمطور الرائع mugurete

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_hRh3...

I flash this to my smart watch but touchscreen isn't working.

This could be a simple problem with a simple fix. First make sure the device is clean and free of dirt and dust. This is the most likely reason the touchscreen isn’t functioning properly. If the device is clean and still is unresponsive, perform a touchscreen-free factory reset of the device detailed in the troubleshooting guide. If a factory reset is unsuccessful, the screen may need to be replaced. Visit this Troubleshooting Page for help with the above and more answers.

Just opened mine and none of the touch screen works

3 day old vivoactive hr touchscreen not working?

The vivoactive HR is different than the vivoactive. If the touch screen stops working on it and there is no damage to the display, it is most likely a calibration issue. Just reboot the watch by holding the left button 20 to 30 seconds or till the screen goes black. Then release the button and hold it for a second or two to turn it back on. When the watch turns back on it displays Garmin and calibrates the screen. Do not touch it while it says Garmin.

Thank you! This was so frustrating. Reset worked! Garmin did not show though.

I bought an hour before 3 months. After swimming in the pool right button for more options does not work, while the left buttom and touchscreen work. What should I do?

I have the same problem, could you fix it?

will a factory re-set remove all of the data I've already recorded?

It honestly hurts how painfully stupid your comment is.

Be fair - sometimes a "factory reset" may not be all it seems. That has become a well-worn term that sometimes means what it says, and sometimes is a bit of a reboot flushing some - but not all - data. It depends on the device and what exactly the "reset" does.

If you force the watch off by holding the power button, it does not erase any data. If you hold the right button while powering it back on it will.

from where can i get the spare touch screen for my broken smartwatch

from where can i get replacement

Tessa Gunnin will be eternally grateful.