Check out these guides for information on repairing and dissembling your sewing machine.

Bernina 830 service manual

Zigzag not working. Need a service manual. If anyone has one. PDF form would be great.

I'm having trouble with the bobbin tension. Any suggestions?

Hi @nannamarg ,

This link may be of some help. See 2nd post down.

https://thequiltshow.com/forum/bernina-c...

I have just bought a nearly new but quite old Bernina Record sewing machine, but the clutch release wheel that you release to load the bobbin will not release, will it be ok to use a pair of grips to release it, or is the some other way to release it?

Hey Cheryl, I found a link to the manual of your specific model here and the user manual here. The threadguide/lubricating unit pdf can be found here. You can check out the firmware details here.

-Let me know how it goes.

iApple your first link and your second link are identical. Neither one of those is for the service manual

Thanks for notifying me oldturkey03, the link has been replaced with the service manual.

iApple you are funny. The first link is now the user manual, not a service manual. Big differences :-)

Cheryl, this video may help. On the bottom of this page is now a pretty good service manual about the adjustment of your sewing machine.

Cheryl will be eternally grateful.