The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Weird noise in earpods while listening music

Hello

I have an iPhone 5C and when I'm trying to listen to music I only hear a weird cracking sound. It can't be the earpods because they work normally on my iPhone 4S. I've tried to reset it but nothing changed.. What should I do?

For first, where does You bought this iPhone ? Maybe it is a China model (aliexpress, etc) ?

TRY TO :

Soak the any little cleaner in alcohol (propyl i heard is the best) then clean jack enter. If that will not help You then You have to change a lightning port flex. It's easy and cheap. In the other way, the worse, the motherboard could be damaged.

I bought it in a Media Markt so no it's not a Chinese model and the jack is already clean

you are the first owner of that cell phone ?? I was wet ??

My mother is the first one and never had a problem, when she gave it to me I had no problems and the problem came suddenly

sorry for the delay! and you answered !!!

Still don't know how to fix it

Did you replace a jack and lightning flex ?

I still didn't get my repair kit so I have to wait

ashleyjhart will be eternally grateful.