Released in 2013, identified by model number: RZ03-0038, Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and product number: RZ03-00381900-R3U1.

Why is my keyboard not turning on?

My keyboard is plugged in, but not lighting up or working.

Most Helpful Answer

Try checking to see if the keyboard is plugged in to a USB port. If it is, try plugging in the other USB cable to your computer.

Back in the days, my keyboard work perfectly fine until when i spill my milo accidentally into a keyboard. I drain all of the milo in it and i took a fan and make my keyboard " dry " and leave it for the next day. After that, I clean the parts of where I spill, and I knew that I spill the milo into the holes in the keyboard, I thought it was already dry as I tried to get the liquid out from there but nothing. So I put all of my keycaps to keyboard and went for testing on my computer. At first, it work perfectly fine but EVERYTIME I plug the USB Port in it, It does work for 1 min +. After the 1 min, the LED went crazy (on and off at fast rate) for 3 seconds, then the LED turn off completely and the computer tells me that the USB Port itself, does not recognize the keyboard's USB. At first, when I plug in, it does recognize it but for a minute later, it will not recognize it because of the LED (on and off at fast rate).

I think that this cause by the milo that went INTO the keyboard's hole.

Can anyone help me how to do deep cleaning in the keyboard?

If the method above does not work, which shop can I fix my keyboard at?

Thank you for reading

Brandon Bowmer will be eternally grateful.