The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 from Verizon (SM-T337V), also known as the Samsung SM-T335, was launched on April 1, 2014. The 8-inch tablet is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, has a multi window functionality, and a 3 megapixel camera.

Why does my tablet charge too slowly?

When I plug in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 it charges too slowly. It takes an unusual amount of time for it to charge to even five percent. It does this when the charger is plugged into the wall socket. What can I do to fix this problem?

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

The cause for your tablet charging too slowly can be a drained battery. One way you can do is replace it with a new one. In addition, do not use your tablet while it is charging. Please try to always charging your tablet with its original charging cable, or it may cause damage to the battery and your tablet’s charging slot. Also, try to charge your tablet in a different wall socket to see if it increases the charging speed.

I have tried different wall sockets,that did not work. I am using the charger that came with the tablet. Since the day I bought the tablet it has charged slowly. I am at a loss as to what to do next.

If you have a sd card mounted, try removing the card and then charging. Could be a corrupted card.

Check the charger...if it only outputs 1 amp at 5volts....check if the phone will accept a 2.0 amp charger ...this reduces the charge times considerably.Most phone chargers are rated 2 amps .If it is 2 amps...try a different charger before you decide to replace battery.

Charging any rechargeable battery requires you to alternate between 80 % and 20% mist of the time and full drain and full charge occasionally....this will extend the life of Said battery.

Ofelia Cruz will be eternally grateful.