The Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watt model BL663CO, is a high-performance blender used for ice crushing, blending and pureeing.

Why is the power light blinking?

I plugged my blender in and hit the power button, but when I select a speed or press pulse, it wont blend. The red power light just keeps blinking.

I am just using the single serve blender option and this is happening so I dont have any of the large blender issues. Any other thoughts?

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

David Bohling, Also double check all the compartments are placed and secured properly if not that may also be a reason why it is not working.

Thanks very much I try it and it's working know .

Most Helpful Answer

David Boling, first try to line up the arrow on lid with the arrow on the handle. Arrow on handle. Make sure that you have the right lid. the power light will blink if you do not have the right lid or if it does not line up properly.

Yeep! Fixed mine in a second!

Thank you that was the solution!!!

Yes.. thank you.. the alignment tip helped!

Unbelievable! Thank you. Who Knew?

check the black plastic assembly that gets pushed down when you lock the jar. It has two stick up tabs, one at the top of the jar and one at the bottom. On my ninja, this piece runs down the handle. If can get out of place so the black plastic tab at the bottom does not press down enough and does not signal to the machine that a tight connection has been made.

Thanks for your help!

I followed this all the way up to the lid itself. The plastic piece that presses down the black plastic assembly must have broken off. I am able to hold a very small screwdriver in the hole between the lid and bowl to hold down the black plastic assembly. Not ideal, but not difficult either.

check your DIMM(RAM plate) one by one,if one is brocken,it can make all RAM not working

I have the same problem

I am getting frustrated,and I don't use it very often, I have the IQ 1500

My IQ is 150 and it wasn't easy to figure it out. Aligning the arrows helped.

I had same problem, after looking at some videos, i came to know either container lid or base is not align correctly. I tried it but it did not worked. So i tried to check how it switches on, on the handle i see small gap where lid clicks. With a screw driver i slight pushed the button down and noticed, red light stopped flashing and other buttons green lights are on. I looked at the lid carefully and found that the part of lid which clicks the button is broken. I managed to fix it with inserting a small paper roll enough to push button when lid is placed. Hopefully this will help someone with same issue.

Is it possible to add pics?

Dave Bohling will be eternally grateful.