The world’s most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new Beats Studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and RemoteTalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from Beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound.

Where can I find left inner panel (housing) for beats studio 2?

Hi Guys, My Beats Studio 2.0 headset developed a crack through the left outer + left inner cover (area marked in image above). Could you please let me know where can I find replacement parts for the same? Thanks!

Hi Carlos,

If that is the side with the push button, it is very difficult to disassemble. If it's the side with the charging port, I can sell you mine. My pair was sacrificed in an attempt to create a disassembly guide which should be posted in the next few days.

If you're still interested, send me a message and we can work out a fair price.

For anyone's information, the guide is here: Beats Studio 2.0 Exploratory Teardown

Is there a link you could give me to see your video of disassembly. I also need that exact same part

@andrew I didn't take a video during the disassembly but the guide I made does a pretty good job of giving you an idea. Which side did you break? I only have the parts from one because the other I had to drill into

I need the inside plastic piece if you (or anyone) still has it. Please and thanks.

@noknic I sold my set a while back. There's a pretty sprawled thread somewhere else on this topic that you might have some luck posting on. Titled something like "won't turn on"

carlos9175 will be eternally grateful.