The Nextbook NX008HD8G is an 8'' Android tablet released in September 2013.

My screen is not responding to touch. What can I do?

All of the sudden my screen stopped responding to touch. I am not sure what to do.

There are several reasons your screen may not be responding to touch - dirty screen, liquid damage, and screen damage to name a few. In order to identify the reason and fix it, check out the Nextbook NX008HD8G Troubleshooting page, as well as the screen replacement guide.

The link to our Troubleshooting Page:

Nextbook NX008HD8G Troubleshooting

I have a nextbook tablet it won't respond to touch at all I'm trying to setup wizard for my tablet and I'm not able to please help me

Most Helpful Answer

You will have to order a digitizer (very slim film attached to glass) for your exact model. If you have no touch, then the cracks or one, has broken the thin film that makes the touch work. The trick is getting the old one off without damaging any components under it, then getting the new one put in without damage to it and getting and make sure of the particulars so when you turn the thing it will purr like a kitten. There may be an article here for a fully in depth repair from start to finish. If not, one needs to be written (me). So let me know.

My tablet doesn't want to respond to my touch and there's three cracks going across my screen is there a way I can fix this ?

I have a NEXTBOOK and my screen is cracked and the touch function wont work how can I fix this issue

is there anyway to bypass this without using the touch screen

my nextbook screen is unresponsive at the top but works at the bottom . what do i do ?

Philip Gai will be eternally grateful.