4 inch display / Available in a variety of colors / Released in 3 different models / 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

My iPod touch is not switching on

My iPod touch is not switching on . The problem is my home bottom is broken and I am not able to shift it into DFU mode and its not responding to my computer also.. Please help me I don't know what to do . I will be very pleased if you do so

Replace the home button using this guide (iPod Touch (5th Gen) Home Button). If that does not fix the home button problem try fixing the entire display assembly using this guide (iPod Touch (5th Gen) LCD Screen and Digitizer). Once the home button is functional again, try holding down the home and power button for twenty seconds.

iPod Touch (5th Gen) LCD Screen and Digitizer Image
iPod Touch (5th Gen) Home Button Image

Thanks for your concern

I from India do have any branch in my country or There is anyway I you people fix my device

You can buy on the iFixit store. iFixit can ship tools and parts to India. They don't actually have any physical stores, and every tool and part must be bought online.

Siddharth will be eternally grateful.