The Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d is an all-in-one color inkjet printer released in 2008.

What is the errer e225 and e100?

i have a problem in my imageclass 4350 errer e250 .

Error code 100 and 225 how to rectify the problem. please guide me or reply to my question.

The error codes e225 and e100 indicate that the printer failed to perform its copy functions due to irrelevant port connection. Connect your printer and computer through a reliable wireless network. Turn on your computer/laptop and log in with your administrator account. Click on Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Printers. Right-click the installed printer driver and select the Properties option from the drop-down list. Expand Compatibility and click the Ports tab. A port named USBnnn Canon XXX Printer (n indicates a number and XXX indicates your printer model) appears under the Printer column. Ensure that the port is set for Print to the following Ports. If the printer is connected to a LAN network, the printer’s port name displays as CNBJNP_xxx (xxx indicates the character string generated from the MAC address). Initiate a print job on your printer and check if it prints correctly. In case the issue persists, uninstall and re-install the MP drivers. Spam removed

e225 error is Cis unit. cis unit have dust or cable problem and cis lamp may be weak

sanjay will be eternally grateful.