The LG G4 was released in the US in early June 2015, as always focusing on high-end specifications and a refined fashion sense that makes it stand out in the premium smartphone market. Each version of the phone will have a different model number based on if it is sold by a carrier or sold by LG as a US Unlocked or International model.

Why is my LG G4 not charging properly?

I have connected my device to a power cord and it is charging very slowly or not at all.

What can I do to fix it?

There is a series of steps you can take to attempt to fix this issue.

1) Press and hold the power key for 10 seconds to reboot the phone.

2) If that does not work, try using a different outlet or a different charging cable.

3) Next, you can try performing a hard reset on the phone. (Make sure to back up all your files as they may be lost in this process)

• Turn the power off.
  • Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down key on the back of the phone.
  • Release the Power key when the LG logo is displayed, then press and hold the Power key again.
  • Release all keys when the factory hard reset screen is displayed.
  • Press the Power key to continue or any of the Volume keys to cancel this process.
  • Press the Power key one more time to confirm the reset.

For other issues related to charging the LG G4, please refer to this Troubleshooting Guide: LG G4 Troubleshooting

Yes! This worked! Thank you.

Hi I Have The Same Problem, Too... What You Can Do is Take the case and the case that came with your phone too, and you will see a white battery, now take that battery and leave it next to a fan for 15 minutes. Make Sure the fan has no dust in it and has maximum power. After 15 Minutes, Take The Battery and give it a little shake here and there. Put The Battery Back in, and turn your phone back on. If it works, please subscribe t o: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ulSNe... that would be much appreciated. Thanks! ;P

This actually let me make it to the logo screen then went back off so I think my battery is just done thanks though

Sometimes lint gets built up in the charging hole. Try removing it with a small object like a tack.

carolinavind will be eternally grateful.