The Kodak ESP 3 is an all-in-one photo color inkjet printer.

error 3 528 paper jam

keeps reporting error 3528 paper jam cannot find

I have the paper jam problem in my printer

How do I open the rear access door on my Kodak ESP 3250. Nowhere is there an answer to that question. I need to clear a paper jam. Thank You

Most Helpful Answer

To resolve the error:

Press the On/Off button on the printer control panel to turn off your printer.

Wait 30 seconds.

Press the On/Off button to turn on your printer.

If the error continues, double-check that all paper and foreign objects are removed from inside your printer, then follow the link below.

NOTE: Even if you do not physically see a paper jam, you will need to follow the paper jam link to solve the error.

just where the ink holder sits move it to the side manually and you should see a sponge holder thing i think it is for cleaning the ink, beside it is a gear usually abit dirty with ink, this is the gear that has come out of sync. So get a screw driver and try to move it, then press ok try this again and again, also move the ink spongie thing up or down too and keep fiddling with these to parts until it starts to work again. If and when working go to maintenance and go through and select all the options....

I have this problem too. Except mine is with the ESP9 Kodak printer. I've check & checked & checked again ALL through the whole printer & I dont see anything jammed. But yet it keeps saying paper jam. But when I try to turn the power off, it won't shut off. I have to unplug it to get it to shut off. I tried hitting cancel, ok, etc & all it does it beep at me. Same with the power button too. There isn't anything jammed in there, so why does it keep saying I have a paper jam? So frustrating! Also, its showing that its offline. I have Windows 7.

If someone could Please help, I would really really appreciate it. Thank you!!

When you turn the printer on as it starts up do you hear the gears move as if it were about to load paper if so turn the printer off and manually roll the bar that feeds the paper through back about half a turn. When you turn the printer on if this bar moves and covers that half turn then I personally would think the gears or some thing is out of sync and would try fiddling with it that way. But it the printers firmware is unresponsive I would locate the chipboard and hope there is a cmos battery and remove it to try and reset the firmware, although with printers this is rarely the case and when you get errors the printer won't let you do much with it's settings and sometimes only be fit to unplug it just to get it to turn off until the error is fixed

I have the paper jam issue but it is not paper something small got into where the paper goes and I need to know how to get it out so I can print stuff again I can't reach it at all so if there is a way that I can open the printer up and get it that way it would be greatly appreciated

Wendelin Lummel will be eternally grateful.