Movies, music, multimedia in your home. Use our guides to repair home entertainment devices from surround sound A/V receivers or conventional stereo receivers to power amplifiers, preamplifier, speakers, and iPod/Bluetooth speaker systems.

Show code F16 and go off

Hi.my home theatre Panasonic,when I put on its show F16,and then go off

Is model SA-HT70 Panasonic

When I turn on the machine it says hello than go to F16 and turns off please help me to fix it ty

we having the same problem turn on then it states please wait then flash up f16 and turn off ?

[br]

we having the same problem turn on then it states please wait then flash up f16 and turn off ? with Panasonic SA8TT 350

If your getting an f16 error it is a problem with your speaker connections . Are you sure its not a f61 this is a fan issue and will shut the home theatre off but the f16 wont . You just wont have sound

Yes is F16,I don't get sound,so what can I do to fix this problem

I have this problem too on a SA-AK44 Panasonic

F16

Can I do something home or is necesary to consult a service?

Thank you!

it shows f61, whats that means

Hi @ glenturret,

Is it possible that the model number is not SA-8TT350 but is actually SA-BTT350?

Also is it possible that the error code is f76 and not f16?

If it is a SA-BTT350 and the error code is f76 then here is a link to the troubleshooting section of the service manual for a Panasonic SA-BTT350P Home theatre system describing what the causes may be.

Hopefully it is close enough to your model (if yours is a SA-BTT350) to be of some help.

george mwambipile will be eternally grateful.