Repair guides and support for your Mitsubishi TV, no longer produced by Mitsubishi Electric.

Blue Screen for all inputs

Have blue screen for all inputs on Mitsubishi LT-46265. Have tried all obvious fixes including resets multiple times. Screen works for menus and Internet so that's not it. When resetting, TV recognizes each HDMI device when reconnected but won't display video or audio. Trouble shooting clearly identifies problem is with TV. Need to know if it can be repaired or needs to be thrown out.

Was anyone able to find a resolution to this? Test picture is good, menus come up but all blue screens for my inputs

I found that I could only get a video with an hdmi connection. I converted to that. I feel like there are too many "smart" controls in this model of tv. If someone solves this problem please let me know too!

Out of nowhere, none of my hdmi ports work (e.g. DVD player and computer input).

The port for the Wii works though.

Is this this fixable or is this toast?

Paul Avery, start by A/V Reset all Inputs - Press front panel <INPUT> and <VOL (arrow Left)> buttons at the same time and hold for 10 seconds. This should work for your chassis as well "Built into many models is a “Test Picture” that can be accessed from the customer menu. Press <MENU> select “Picture+” then “Test Picture.” A photograph of the “Lady” will be displayed. If a TV picture performance problem exists, it should be evident. Otherwise, the test picture will have demonstrated that the set is capable of a quality display and the problem is likely due to a signal source or other external cause." If you can check to see what your error log listed for an error that occurred in the past.To access the Error Code Log: Press <MENU> <3-5-6-4>

I would not throw it out just yet:-)

Check the fuses (blue) for continuity and check the voltages (red) on the connectors. Let us know what you get.

oldturkey03, Thanks for the suggestion. Tried it but no luck. Test picture works just fine. Error log lists Usage Time: 1337 Hrs Code: 0048 Status: Happened.

Any other ideas?

I am sure we can come up with some more stuff. You pretty good in taking stuff apart? Remove the back on your TV and lets look at the boards. Luckily we at least know that the LCD is ok. The rest are all just board issues. Error code 0048 is usually related to 3.3 and 5v line short which is a problem with the main board. Need images of your boards to see if this is a capacitor issue or something else. Post some with your question. Here is the guide for doing that Adding images to an existing question I should have the schematic for this chassis and I will see if I can find where we can check the voltage. No giving up on here:-)

I now have sound that corresponds to my WII game plugged into the tv however I get no video. I tried a; DVD player, PS2 and a WII game system. No luck. It prompts me to identify each new system however then it will play the sound for it but no video. I tried to hook it up to an "Antenna" and I will get static and some moving images, not related to the game system. I have not tried connecting via a HDMI cable just through the yellow RCA input. I am baffled. It seems like everything works, just not the connection via RCA cables. I will have to try HDMI cables.

Did anyone ever get a resolution to this

It's the ballest change it and your tv won't shut off that's if you don't hear the fans if fans arnt running the ballest gets hot and shuts down and if the fans are running it's just a bad ballest

I have a similar problem in that none of my hdmi ports work (e.g. DVD player and computer input).

The port for the Wii works though.

Is this this fixable or is this toast?

Anybody get a flashing blue and black screen? I just replaced the bulb and cleaned the system

I get error code 0066. Any idea?

Paul Avery will be eternally grateful.