The Xperia Z1 Compact is Sony's premium camera phone. It is similar to the Xperia Z1 model except smaller and less expensive. Its key feature is a 20.7 megapixel sensor. Upon release the available colors were white, black, pink, and lime.

Replace Z1 Compact Battery with Z3 Compact Battery

Thank you for helping me in advance.

Is it advisable to replace the Z1 Compact's battery with the Z3 Compact's battery?

If the design of your logic board is intended to be powered by a specific voltage and ampere then follow what the manufacturer advise. If the battery you are trying to replace has the same voltage and ampere then I guess its pretty safe. But if its not then it depends on you if you wanna take the risk of damaging it further.

My advise is to buy a battery that has the same spec as the battery you have taken out from it. doesn't matter if its not the same brand as long as the voltage and ampere is the same. Cheers!

Most Helpful Answer

Justin different battery, different size and different connector. They are not interchangeable.

Justin will be eternally grateful.