After battery replacement, iPhone 5s continue to reboot every some min

I bought a batter from iFixit, chnage it. Looks like everything it's working fine but every few minutes the iPhone shows a blue screen and restart.

I am having a similar issue with a brand new iFixit battery. My battery percentage will constantly show the same until restarted. I have noticed that when below about 20% it will keep rebooting on it's own every couple of minutes. I tried to sync the phone at 70% and it started to reboot towards the end of the sync each time. Have you found any type of solutions for your issue?

nomeecognome, sounds like a battery issue. Check for pry damage on your logic board. Also reinstall the old battery to see what is going on. If the old battery should work, contact ifixit for a replacement battery.

nomeecognome will be eternally grateful.