5" smartphone released by Huawei in June of 2014.

Why is my phone switching on and off by itself?

For no reason my phone just starting to switch on and off repeatedly. It was working fine the one minute and the next minute just switched off and then on again. It stays on for about 5 seconds and then turns off again and then on again. And so it keeps repeating the process.

I tried restarting, and tried power off with no success. I then took the SD card out but the phone keeps doing the same. When I remove the SIM card then it stops switching on and off, so it seems that the problem is with the SIM card. Is that even possible?

Please advice urgently if there is anything that I can do.

i have this problem too

Dear your support i have huawei P-7 Why is my phone switching on and off by itself?

Am apparently facing the same problem my Huawei P7 mini

keeps restarting even after a hard reset

Most Helpful Answer

Did you do a complete reset? Sometimes it does the trick. And it reads a bit like the power button is stuck. Maybe it doesn't feel that way but if it is only a bit stuck it still thinks it has to reset.

Or water damage?

my cell phone was in a proper condition but after some while the cell switched off automatically and was not getting on i tried each and every step for switching on my cell but i was fail in my each step....so please help me with my problem what should i do for it...

Guys,

I had the same problem too. I took it to the Huawei authorised repair centre. They had the phone for few days to find out that the vibrator was faulty.

Occasionally when the phone vibrates, it resulted in an internal short circuit which ended up rebooting the phone. If the phone vibrates while rebooting, it goes back to restart mode again. They replaced the vibrator at free of cost.

Now I am one happy HUAWEI customer.

Hope this helps

Note: According to them, any internal damage could result in continuous reboot.

Huawei is on off buy itself

iam gonna try this now, but my problem is i was typing something and i went off by itself, so i tough it was stuck so i let it reboot itself. but as soon as i wanted to type my simcode in it went off agian and it keeps happening. did someone had this same problem or not?

Huawei is on off buy itself

i believe my phone is on drugs nowadays Huawei Y330 it shutdown and when i try to switch it on, it doesnt show up... the same happens when i update my facebook app.. once i open FB the phone goes off immediately. i have to take off my battery thats when it can power ON.

Same here when the battery reaches10% it flashes on for 5seconds and then off and repeats itself till my phone died. My wife has an identical phone, both a week old and hers is fine..Wtf

mine would be at 100 and turn off completely even when i have it on a charger.

Hello, my huawei turning of itself , i went to repaierer and he change turning buttom but it still doing same and if i do factory rest it helps?

cbailey will be eternally grateful.