The Epson WF-2540 is an all-in-one color inkjet printer.

Cannot install on windows 10

Original Post: Epson WF-2540 printer

Cannot install Epson printer WF-2540 setup will not fully install the drivers. I have this problem on both computers. Before when I had windows 8 I had no problems, I upgraded to windows 10 cannot get printer to work. What can I do?

Try running in Windows 7 compatibility mode

In compatibility mode where you see Windows 7 or 8 remove the check mark. Restart your computer then try again. Worked for me.

Boot up in Safe Mode and see if it will install. That failing,

Try the instructions here: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/suppo...

The web page is no longer available.

Many device drivers haven't been compatible with Windows 10. You need to be patient to find the drivers which work on Windows 10. Firstly, try to find from EPSON official websites. And then, searching for it on the web, some software websites will provide drivers for downloading. Finally, it is better for you to try to use driver tool to download printer drivers for Windows 10.

Mine works... I just used the add printer feature in windows and let it find the printer and load the drivers... No issues. Try it that way.

Hey ! Try to use this Driver Talent to help you install printer driver in Windows 10 computer. It helped me successfully install drivers.

Can you tell me what the driver talent is? I am now just trying to install the Epson WF-2540 printer driver on the laptop with windows 10 (64 bit). Thanks.

Murven Kelley will be eternally grateful.