Model number NV370. Stands 27 inches tall and features Shark’s never loses suction technology and swivel steering.

How much does a motor cost for a Shark Navigator vacuum?

Most Helpful Answer

vickiemyers56, those will be hard to come by. after all, the motor is practically your vacuum. I'd try to find a broken one on eBay, craigslist, etc and harvest the parts I'd need. Just out of curiosity, what makes you think you need a new motor.

If your Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pro no longer sucks up dirt, dust, and debris, see the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pro Loss of Suction problem page for possible causes and solutions.

If your Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pro no longer sucks up dirt, dust, and debris using the vacuum’s nozzle, see the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pro Loss of Nozzle Suction problem page for possible causes and solutions.

In my experience, the cost of the motor is going to be more than the vacuum is worth. I know those shark navigators run anywhere from $99 to $200 depending on the model, but you're probably going to be better off just buying a new vacuum unfortunately. It's surprising, because those Shark Navigators are generally very solid vacuum's. I even reviewed it on my blog (http://www.hardwoodvacuum.net) about 6 months ago and found it to be one of the best in it's class. Hope that helps.

With a good vacuum cleaner you can buy a machine for about $ 100 or more you will have a good machine

Sometimes it’s easier and more profitable to buy new vacuum cleaner. Compare modes and prices ( Hoover, Miele, Shark) and make decision. Good luck

vickiemyers56 will be eternally grateful.