Lost track of screws don't know what size goes where

I need help finding out what size screw goes where, I took apart the phone and when I came back to it I didn't know what screws go where and I don't want to mess up the phone in the process of putting it back together. Help?!

I ordered a new screw set and it came with all the screws mixed together, so I still don't know where anything belongs, is there a particular screw size chart or something?

gastv123, this will not be an easy task. you will need to get a pair of calipers. Armed with that, use this guide since it is most likely the one that has most of the steps. Here you need to check each step and check the screw size in the step description. Measure your screws and start sorting it out. It will be tedious, but its the only way so as to prevent damage from using the wrong screw somewhere.

Thank you, I was telling my brother that's our best option but he thinks we should buy a phone with bad esn and replace the logic board, but I will try to do this. Thanks!

gastv123 will be eternally grateful.