The third-generation Ram was unveiled on February 7, 2001 at the 2001 Chicago Auto Show. This was a major update including an all new frame, suspension, powertrains, interiors, and sheet metal.

Which fuse controls the windows?

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 In the fuse box there is a listing of the fuse sizes and what they go to, but I do not recognize any that go to the windows.

2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500

are your power door locks working

Yes they are working but my right front window don't work I replaced the window motor

I have a 2007 Dodge Big Horn . The windows work from the drivers control , but does not work indivualy . I've replaced all the individual switches to no avail . If they work from the drivers control the moters must be good . What would be a quick fix ?

Can anyone help me out in this here?

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

The window control fuse is a

10amp fuse (fuse #25)

Make sure you check your manual for accuracy.

Thanks for the lead. A good idea, didn't work.

#25 is a 10A fuse shown as the PWR Mirrors, it looked good, but I replaced it with a new fuse--no luck.

I pulled and checked all fuses. Nothing is shown on the inside of the fuse-box cover as anything to do with the windows.

Have same with my 2006. 2500. HELP

04/24/19. Help..._''

Who's has the knowledge, and know how?

Hi @Howatd Williams,

Don’t know your vehicle but has it got a windows lockout switch on the driver’s door panel?

When this is operated it disables the window controls on the other doors.

Just a thought

#9 ..40amp good look

the around 2006-present dodge ram trucks have a TIPM (Total integrated power module). This module has relays built into it that may be malfunctioning. if your wipers, windows, fuel pump, door locks, etc. are not working after replacing the motors and fuses for these it may be your TIPM. its easy to diagnose, simply check with a voltmeter to see if power is going to the motor when you apply the switch for the window, wiper, or whatever. The TIPM is a 1200$ part that is “programmed”or “flashed” to your vehicle. on 2006-2008 models i believe the relay is built into the circuit board without relays and not fixable. on 2011 and later models if you know how to solder you can de-solder the relay from the circuit board and replace with a new relay ~10$ and some time. or you can bypass the TIPM and add in a relay if you know the wiring diagram ~50 dollars and time. On some 2011-on Chrysler/ dodge/jeep vehicles there was a recall which the dealership would add a relay bypass for the fuel pump for you after they realized the relays failing was an issue. this is a good idea fairy by the engineers that does not allow the users of the vehicle to quickly fix their vehicles by just popping a new relay in. i am dealing with this right now and unfortunately my fuel pump is fine and is not getting power due to a failed relay. i hope this helps.

erin steve will be eternally grateful.