Fix that arm clock using one of our handy guides!

Just want to turn off the alarm?

I have a Armitron Watch (model 45/7039) that I bought last week from Walmart. It works just fine, no notable issues; but I lost the instruction manual. The watch has an alarm setting, and after the alarm goes off at the scheduled time (and is stopped), it keeps going off every few minutes, until the next morning. As you can imagine this is very frustrating. I've looked everywhere (even the Armitron website!) for a copy of the instruction manual and it's as if the watch doesn't even exist! I just want to shut the alarm off for good. I also need instruction on how to get the watch out of military time. Any help?

Most Helpful Answer

For my wife's Armitron it was press the RESET button and the ST/STOP button at the same time to turn the alarm function off

Oh my god,thank you I lost a lot time searching in a internet how take the alarm off ,and your advice help me ,thank you very mu ch

You are a lifesaver.... a god, actually THANK YOU!!!!

For my armitron, you have to press MODE until the alarm screen comes on, and then press ST/STP until the alarm signal goes away. To turn off 24h time, you press RESET from the main time screen.

thank you that was !#^&^$^ me off

Press and hold button 1&3 on the watch, it works for most of those cheap $8 - $10 watches from Walmart.

You have to let the alarm go for a full minute.

On mine, I went to the screen where it shows what time my alarm goes off. I pressed st/stp and the alarm icon at the bottom dissapeared.

My sister's watch kept doing the same thing and it wouldn't stop .it was really annoying as you may imagine

I said let me see your watch and I can fix it .smiling and hoping I could I (being in the car on the road )there it out the window and then the problem was solved. Before this I tried all the little tricks and stuff I have seen and on this website none of which worked.. No I don't here the haunting sound of the beep

Gray will be eternally grateful.