Fix that arm clock using one of our handy guides!

Just want to turn off the alarm?

I have a Armitron Watch (model 45/7039) that I bought last week from Walmart. It works just fine, no notable issues; but I lost the instruction manual. The watch has an alarm setting, and after the alarm goes off at the scheduled time (and is stopped), it keeps going off every few minutes, until the next morning. As you can imagine this is very frustrating. I've looked everywhere (even the Armitron website!) for a copy of the instruction manual and it's as if the watch doesn't even exist! I just want to shut the alarm off for good. I also need instruction on how to get the watch out of military time. Any help?

I wanted one thing. The main screen is the correct screen and not the alarm screen to turn off the alarm. I tried the reset button and the stop button. I found it only works on the main screen or the time screen.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Most Helpful Answer

For my wife's Armitron it was press the RESET button and the ST/STOP button at the same time to turn the alarm function off

Oh my god,thank you I lost a lot time searching in a internet how take the alarm off ,and your advice help me ,thank you very mu ch

You are a lifesaver.... a god, actually THANK YOU!!!!

actually agree with the life saver! omg this thing was about to go out the window!

how do you turn on the alarm for a Kodiak watch

I have another brand watch and this worked! Thanks

For my armitron, you have to press MODE until the alarm screen comes on, and then press ST/STP until the alarm signal goes away. To turn off 24h time, you press RESET from the main time screen.

thank you that was !#^&^$^ me off

Press and hold button 1&3 on the watch, it works for most of those cheap $8 - $10 watches from Walmart.

Mere mobile sonata Wr100m hai ,is me abhi cont. Alarm bajraha hai ,how to stop it kindly help, day n tm b show nehin karrahahe

My sister's watch kept doing the same thing and it wouldn't stop .it was really annoying as you may imagine

I said let me see your watch and I can fix it .smiling and hoping I could I (being in the car on the road )there it out the window and then the problem was solved. Before this I tried all the little tricks and stuff I have seen and on this website none of which worked.. No I don't here the haunting sound of the beep

The Armitron digital watch I have only turns the alarm off on the main screen or the screen you see the time. Pushing the reset and ST/SP button turns the alarm off and on. I was not able to turn the alarm off on the alarm screen.

I hit all the buttons until that bell disappeared. In time mode held St/spt down while hitting the reset button a short press. Hold longer and it just spins through time. I should note that I am an adult, and any 6-year-old would have this problem licked in two minutes, then wonders why in the world anyone would ear a watch....

You have to let the alarm go for a full minute.

On mine, I went to the screen where it shows what time my alarm goes off. I pressed st/stp and the alarm icon at the bottom dissapeared.

to get out of army time go to the time change mode and hold down until in the second area says A or P and to turn off the alarm click reset and st/stp

I have an Armitron (Model: AMDY6003) from Academy Sports. The way I turned off the alarm:

1. From the main screen (displays time), press and hold the lap/reset button (bottom right).

2. While the lap/reset button is still pressed, press and release the start/stop button (top right).

3. The little graph/icon showing the alarm is set will now disappear.

It worked for me. I hope it works for you too. I don't have the user's manual so just tried hitting buttons.

If you can't figure out how to turn off the alarm, wear the watch to Walmart, and go to the Jewelry dept. Make sure you are standing near the clerk when the alarm goes off. Let them know that you don't know how to shut it off. After a few minutes of that, they will shut it off for you!

Gray will be eternally grateful.