Repair guides and support for your Sanyo TV.

volume will not work with remote.

Volume can not be controlled with remote. Have to push the buttons manually

Free Shipping on all orders $79.00 and up.

Browse Our Store
MANTA DRIVER KIT
112 bit driver kit $59.99
MANTA DRIVER KIT
112 bit driver kit $59.99

Are any of the other buttons working on the remote? Can you change channels or power it off or on?

If only the volume buttons are not working it is likely a problem with the remote control.

First of all, I would replace the batteries in the remote. If the batteries are getting low sometimes they can do flaky things. There may be enough power to make some things work(like power button) and not others (like volume button). Also make sure there is not corrosion in the battery compartment on the battery terminals. Old batteries can cause corrosion and make the batteries not have good contact and not supply adequate power.

If that doesn't work, I would purchase a universal remote and test it. If you did not want to buy a new device, some of the newer Samsung phones have Infrared blasters that allow you to use them as remote controls. You can download free remote control apps.

If a different remote doesn't work. The problem would be in the tv. If that is the case, perhaps someone else here with mnore knowledge than me.could assist with the actual tv repair.

All the buttons on the remote work. I did change the batteries.

The volume bar on television only show when the volume buttons are pushed manually, not when you push the volume button on remote.

My Sanyo control volume does not work to turn volume down

The vol go up and down by itself

Why my 32 inch Sanyo go up and down by itself

Does a small panel appear on top right screen saying INPUT and HD . Reset the TV buy unplugging it for a few seconds, then plugging it back in. Fixed my problem..

pam will be eternally grateful.