Released in 2010, the Logitech G27 is an electronic steering wheel designed for Sim racing video games on the PC, PS2 and PS3.

Steering Wheel not activating

Plug in the USB cord and nothing happens .. the wheel should move both directions. everything else works fine. it seems that the power it's getting to the motors. i viewed a video that it my have to do something with the circuit board 12R. any ideas?

I have the same problem so far I have changed the the main board and the optical enhancer I'm now waiting for a new USB cable I will let you know what I find to be the problem

Hello, I have a similar problem, I wanted to ask if they could solve.

Did you determine the issue? Having the same problem.

Hi there, sort of similar problem, I enclose a Link to a video, maybe someone konows what is it going wrong.

Without force feedback everything seems fine, but the wheel only turns slowly, never gets hard, voltage out of the amp is 41.6 v, isolation of the cable is good.

https://goo.gl/photos/tHGf3QA3Bzcccdw56

Any solution?

I'm have the same problem to but with my g25 and when i turn the wheel to calibrate it for the steering in a game it doesn't pick up the x axis of the wheel, and my clutch pedal does work either. if someone find a way to fix it that would be awesome!

Rdini will be eternally grateful.