Released in 2010, the Logitech G27 is an electronic steering wheel designed for Sim racing video games on the PC, PS2 and PS3.

Steering Wheel not activating

Plug in the USB cord and nothing happens .. the wheel should move both directions. everything else works fine. it seems that the power it's getting to the motors. i viewed a video that it my have to do something with the circuit board 12R. any ideas?

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

I have the same problem so far I have changed the the main board and the optical enhancer I'm now waiting for a new USB cable I will let you know what I find to be the problem

Hello, I have a similar problem, I wanted to ask if they could solve.

Did you determine the issue? Having the same problem.

Hi there, sort of similar problem, I enclose a Link to a video, maybe someone konows what is it going wrong.

Without force feedback everything seems fine, but the wheel only turns slowly, never gets hard, voltage out of the amp is 41.6 v, isolation of the cable is good.

https://goo.gl/photos/tHGf3QA3Bzcccdw56

Any solution?

I'm have the same problem to but with my g25 and when i turn the wheel to calibrate it for the steering in a game it doesn't pick up the x axis of the wheel, and my clutch pedal does work either. if someone find a way to fix it that would be awesome!

Same kind of problem, but it's pulsing ever so slightly, not enough to move itself though. Something about the encoder seems to be broken, did the exact same thing when I removed the cable connecting the optical encoder.

Same problem with G25.

Checked and works:

• power supply
  • Motor (one looks smoked)
  • USB (Pedals and Shift Gear works)

Isn´t Working:

• Calibration dosn´t start
  • Wheel dosn´t work

I think it is something between the big chip (should be a mikrocontroller) and the motor. The motor is not starting and until the calibration isn´t done, no data from the X-Axis will be send.

I have checked the resistors mentioned in the video. Both are fine. I will check the others later.

The cover was warm, when the wheel broke. So i will add a cooling.

Rdini will be eternally grateful.