Black and silver single cup coffee maker with water reservoir on the left hand side.

The water coffee just dribbles out

I cleaned my brewer with white vinegar and used the paperclip trick. The water comes out nicely when there is no K-Cup or if I use the cup that you put your own coffee in. When I use a K-Cup, the water coffee just dribbles out. It's got to be related to that tube and how the coffee exits the basket when the K-Cup is in there, but I just can't figure out what the problem is...

Lyn F, clean both the upper and lower needle valve. See if this guide helps you out

Great instruction. I had previous relative success in clearing our K40 with OEM descaling steps plus blowing out the needles with a handheld air canister. When it now developed seemingly incurable enlarged prostrate dribbles, your solution worked like a charm!

Now if I could just do this with my prostate all would be happy ;-)

I made an account just to say thank you!

@mattbryant44 thank you for doing that. It is greatly appreciated. Welcome to iFixit.

Awesome guide, it helped us get our Keurig back to performing optimally and thus saved many lives at the office! :-)

After conducting all recommended cleaning procedures i still had a very slow drip rate, I found a small piece of plastic in the bottom K-Cup needle punch shaft, ( it was plasic from a K-Cup). It was very difficult to see, I had to remove the K- Cup holder and using a flash light to enhance visability of the punch shaft hole and needle area. I seen a small white piece of plastic in the shaft. I took a sewing needle and carfully removed the piece of plastic K-Cup from the punch shaft. I have had coffee grounds in the upper punch shaft that interfered with proper flow. This was the first time the bottom punch was the guilty party. After removing the debris from the shaft, my 3 year old Keurig 2.0 ran like i just pulled it out of the box. Reading Keurig issues on this site has helped me resolve my problem. I wanted to pass this experience on, in the event it may help others. Coffee grounds and calcium build up are not the only flow obstructions you may come across.

No coffee com s out only water and have done ALL STEPS

Mine still won't work only water will come out

@myyfunsize what model is your Keurig? What have you tried so far? Which K-cups are you using? How much water is coming out? Complete cup?

Lyn F will be eternally grateful.