Released Spring 2015 RCA 7-in 8GB Adroid 4.2 Tablet

Why won't my tablet let me touch on one side

My tablet won't let me touch on one side but if I turn it around it will let me but I left it in my car a few weeks ago it got hot in the car I think it over heated

Same problem here with my new 2017 RCA 7". No matter where I turn it, one side about an inch wide does not work. Help please!

Most Helpful Answer

cameronadams03, this is usually caused by a bad digitizer. I am a bit confused about "if I turn it around it will " this. If it works in an area that it did not work while in one presentation after you change that presentation (i.e.portrait==>Landscape) than it is possible that you have a failed touchscreen IC.

If it worked for awhile after you left it in the car then it might just be dirt between the digitizer and the frame of the laptop, have a look at my post and see if any of the tips help.

Screen is detecting touch by itself

I have the same problem and I woke up one morning it was like that sir so any one help

Yes help me my tablet stop touching on one if you know that this is a problem please find out a way to make it stop because I need help other people have the same problem and we need to find out what is wrong because we spend our hard-earned money on these devices so please RCA helper and I will bring it up to where I got it because these things doesn't work I mean you had a newer version I mean when I had it it started working it was working fine but then a couple of months past is just acting like he's stupid crazy going slow like these devices are supposed to last these devices are cheap was not cheap but we need help because the way I see it here you only made to last for a short time period of time so please help us thank you and if I don't have any help by this time next week next two months I will come up to the building and I will sue because this is outrageous okay thank you for your time.

My tablet will not let me push the number 1 on my other users side so I can unlock it with my password and I have another email other than Google its through my land line phone

HBIthe rest I don't understand

cameronadams03 will be eternally grateful.