Model number NX785QC8G, released in 2014. RK3188 Quad core ARM Cortex A9/1.6GHz Processor, 1GB DDR RAM.

Tablet wont charge or come on

The tablet wont charge or turn on at all. The screen is totally black and this is the second one that I purchased and it has some kind of problem with it. It was 80.00 wasted. What can be done about it?

this is also my second nextbook had a problem with screen not coming on with other one sent back this was a replacement. getting tired of them not working !!!

problem with screen not coming on

Most Helpful Answer

My tablet won't come on and it shows that the red light means its charging. What do I do to try and resolve the issue.

I have the same problem

Sharon Withrow, start with a new cable and an AC charger. then check the micro connector to make sure that the cable fits properly. If that does not do anything, replace the battery and double check your power adapter. Make sure it is still properly mounted to the board. If that does not work, you most likely are having logic board issues. If under warranty, replace it. Use these guides to work on your tablet.

My nextbook want take a charge or come on what do I do

What can I do

Is the 2nd time I lost all my information, en les than 7 days. one change in the store and now waiting for tech support for my 2nd one with the same problem. :(

I have to hold something on my charger in order for my tablet to change

Glad to you and

In order for my tablet to change I haveto put something in on my charger to change my tablet

Cool have fun

Won't charge or come on

Won't charge

My Windows textbooks charges and never wants to turn back on

Sharon Withrow will be eternally grateful.