MacBook Air models with 11" displays

Yosemite installation stuck, how long it takes?

I m installing yosemite OS on my macbook air 11", but it stuck at "downloading additional components" and it says 2 minutes left. It's already more then 11 hours that I m waiting and I don't think it s normal. There is also the little circle running since yesterday night ... what should I do? reinstall the OS again?

thanks

I m doing from internet, and I formatted the drive using disk utility (mac journaled...) , or something like that

Are you doing this from the internet or an external? How was the drive formatted?

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Yes, reboot and run the update again. I've seen this on a couple of older machines, especially if wifi is inconsistent.

It's not an update, I erased the SSD and I want to fresh install yosemite (the machine is 2013)

Anyways... like you said I think I ll rebook and try to install the OS once again

thanks

Absolutely. Just re-run, don't worry about erasing again.

patriziopanelli will be eternally grateful.