The world’s most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new Beats Studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and RemoteTalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from Beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound.

Won't even turn on

My beats won't even turn on. Won't charge, nothing. Went to a repairer who said Apple will send a refurb pair if I pay $275. Is there a cheaper way to fix them?

My beats solo 2.0 wireless will charge but won't turn on. I tried resetting it and it didn't work. The lights were flashing but nothin worked. PLEASE HELP

And it only works with a wired connection

It wont work if i reset it and it will turn red and white three times but after that it doesn't turn on and its like i have to keep resting and resting but is still don't work and i tried putting it on the charger for like 10 minutes and 1 hour but it still doesn't works so can you please help me please . And i'f also asking if i can listen to music on Bluetooth while its on the charger . And please please help

I have beats solo 2 wireless and I have been trying to reset them for so many times. The lights blink 3 times but nothing still happens...somebody please help!!

Same problem as Teyon.

I found a solution to this problem you just hold down the power button and the mute button for 2mins, make sure you press both of them down and make sure you press them down for 2mins no less than that. Then the leds should flash and the headphones should work.

Ok i'm going to try that . And thanks so much if this works .

thanks i tried this and it worked.

By "mute button" are you talking about the left headphone b button you can press?

It worked! Thank you so much ! :) back to listening hella music with great sound quality lol

it didnt work for me my power button light wont even turn on not even the other ligts

If your Studio or Studio Wireless headphones aren’t charging properly or you’re having difficulties with sound, try resetting your headphones.

RESET

Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds

Release the button

The Fuel Gauge LEDs will all blink white, followed by one blinking red

When the lights stop flashing, reset is complete

Your Studios will automatically power on after a successful reset

This feature helped me.

Hope it will help you too.

Best regards

It's my 3rd day with new Beats Studio Wireless 2.0, battery was low so I plugged to charge, no gauge lights! Tried to reset by holding power down for 10+secs -still no light! :-( Now I'm here looking for help...

Thankyou so much. Couldnt figure why they weren't charging

Thank you so much this fixed my problem!!

Worked great!!!!! Thank you so much you just saved me some serious money :)

I am so thankful for your advice! Worked like a charm! I've had these 300$ headphones less than a year - I was truly upset, thought they were done, but after I tried the reset (which I didn't even know was possible) they work perfect again! Thank you so much!

What's going on?

I just had this happen to me. Came home from work and just wanted to listen to music but my Beats wouldnt turn on! I quickly searched and found this forum. Nothing helped my situationand on the Web. I did try this next thing and it worked for me!

The Beats lights would not turn on for nothing. I couldn't even get a red light! So I plugged them up after trying every reset possible (still no lights on). I then ran to Walmart to buy some back up headphones and to get an oil change on my car (was gone about two hours). When I came back, I held my power button down for about 10 seconds and it finally reset! Now it's working again! This worked for me and I hope it works for you!

(Also FYI only use a Beats charger to prevent over charging or damage to the battery)

TK

No USB chargers contain overcharging circuitry... That is located in the headphones themselves. Feel free to use any 5v USB charger of any amperage.

On another note, glad to hear the hard reset was all that was needed :)

Thanks for that Info Mark. I only mentioned that because ever other occasion I use my fast charger that charges my phone to charge my Beats. I've noticed that they act funny almost always afterwards. Either they won't turn on or the light would blink red. But thanks again for that info.

TK, so the solution is to run to Walmart and get the oil changed ? Only then the headphones will perform a reset ?

Yo, did you ever figure out how to turn on and charge your beats? I'm having the same problem too!

Is it overcharging when they get hot while charging

If the hard reset technique doesn't work, you may be out of luck. I talked extensively with Apple Support about it as well, and they have no further documentation or troubleshooting techniques. Mine would be charged (tested - the battery had a full voltage) and would turn off after only a few seconds of listening at any volume level. The amount of time would vary based on how long it had been after a hard reset.

The "repair cost" of Apple makes sense because they probably don't even attempt repair. The circuit board inside the headphones all but requires damage to be disassembled, and Apple would not return a damaged product.

If you're curious, take a look at the teardown guide that I will be making in the next few days.

Hi, are you close to posting the teardown guide?

By the looks of it, hopefully this weekend. I've done about a third of it so far.

Hi, the hard reset technique didn't work for me either , so are gonna posting the teardown guide anytime soon?

It's fairly late Sunday, so I can only say probably sometime within the week. You'll have to sit tight until then.

The guide has just been finished - link:

Beats Studio 2.0 Exploratory Teardown

I had that same issue and my problem was that the base of the charging cord wasn't all the way in so it wasn't charging all I had to do was push it in and my problem was solved

When I plug in my beats all I get is white lights, no red. And after a time, when I'm sure it has charged, it still doesn't turn on!

I have been trying to turn my Beats 3 on for days, tried charging them etc and no white lights. Read this forum and it looks like I had not been pushing the cord in all the way, although it felt like it. So I really pushed in as suggested and now I have white lights. hopefully will charge and play wirelessly too. these are too pricey to have to deal with this issue. Thanks for all the suggestions on this forum.

I had to reboot the beats approx 7X. Disconnect and repair. The beats/connect icon is not on my iPad screen but........the headphones are workin.

what do you mean by disconnect and repair?

repeat probably

Hey guys I'm so depressed right now, I have beats studio wireless, the other day I over charged it and it shows red flash and stuff, so I tried to reset it and it still doesn't work, even the one holding the power button and the mute button for 2 minutes, and than I confused so I tried to hold the power button and the volume down button for like a minute or two, and suddenly it's dead, and I tried to do it again to turn it on but it's dead until now, please it's been 4 months it doesn't works. please give me solution i really need it, any advice I would appreciate it

im having the same problem i think i might have over charge mine first it was a red light then the blue tooth started not working then i tried the cable that worked for a couple days then it started not working completely they dont even charge no more but when i put the audio cable and the charger cable and connect it to my phone it will work but not the blue tooth i need help let me know if you have found something

Hey guys I need help with my beats solo 3 wireless, in only have 1 light on the battery and I tried charging it and it won't charge, I also tried resetting for 10 secs and 10 mins and it doesn't work. Help.

Your Studios do not turn on or seem to charge because the wires on your circuit board in your right ear have loosened or broke, due to improper jack or charger insertion. Fold your left ear, unclip your right ear cushion, then unscrew the 3 screws which are on the plastic part of the headphone not the alluminium part. You will see several dry joints on a small circuit board. 3 or 2 wires should be broken, one to send power to your right ear which should be gold and red. or either a black or red wire for your battery. bottom line, solder them back

Your comment is misleading. This is one of many issues that can cause charging malfunctions. In most people's cases, this is definitely not the issue.

I tried both the reset methods to no avail. In the end I inserted the audio cable and then quickly removed it and this did the trick. I was listening via audio cable earlier in the day and I guess it still thought it was plugged in...?

you are my hero that worked

You are awesome..it worked for me as well..

But it surely is a bug/defect in the model

Hi Paul. What does that mean? You inserted the audio cable into the beats and then quickly removed them? Were they attached to your computer?

worked for me! held 2 min and worked. Had same problem

So yeah I have tried this method like 10 times and when I hold the power button and mute button for 2 min, the light start flash all white and then one red for like 3 times, but then it just shuts down. What should I do?

Could someone help me my Bluetooth will not work on my studio wireless headset I have reset it and everything . I see the whites and red. But I just can't get them to work

I have the same problem but the lights on my headphones just stay on when i hold they power button for 3-4 seconds then after that after 3 seconds they turn off there charging right now the red light is suppose to show but it wont it did last night but now there not charging what do i do?

I have tried all of the methods and the light on my headphones won't turn on and when I connect the wire to my phone it doesn't even show a head phone is connected

Beats solo 3> I need help!

Im having this issue with my beats solo 3. They have trouble turning on and when they do they either turn off again or connect to my phone for only 5 seconds. I've tried charging them, and ive tried all the reset techniques. I even called the apple care line and all they said is to try the reset teniques again or go to the website that updates beats to see if they need an update (whitch they don't).

Is there a solution to this?

If not do you think it chip or the battery?

I'm having the same problem. I get the two red bleeps and then a couple of white lines and then it just beeps red again and dies. I just don't feel like they're dead, just not alive. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I've tried all the reset methods so far. Any new ideas?

These headphones are clearly don't work properly and have not been fully tested. For the price you pay, they're clearly not worth it. This is the second pair I have taken back to the store for a refund.

I have the wireless beats that just have the white light on and nothing happens. I've tried holding the power down, holding the power and the mute down as well as holding the power and the volume down. Nothing works! The light won't turn off an nothing happens! Please help!

After a year, when my TM003 misplaced in the house, I found yesterday. When I put it on charging, indicator light turn red for few seconds then gone. After that no light. I tried every solution provided here but nothing worked. Please help.

mitchellhost will be eternally grateful.