The Brother HL-5240 is an office laser printer released in November 2005.

All of my lights are blinking and it wont print

All of the lights on my Brother HL2540 are blinking, the fan is running but the printer won't print.

Mine is doing that too. I managed to get someone at brother, and they said I had to take it to somebody to get the printer reset. Of course, I went thru the ritual already of turning it on, turning it back off, changing toner, checking drum, cleaning the corona wire. But if ALL the lights are blinking, it's something more than toner or drum.

You need to make sure that your printer is properly connected to the wifi. most of the time people are having such kind of issue because of incorrect connection. you may read brother printer wont connect to wifi for troubleshooting the connection problem.

if printer is properly connected to the wifi. but still it is not working. then this problem must be related to computer and printer. so you need to uninstall the printer driver and setup it again.

Teresa Walter will be eternally grateful.