2.3L 4cyl or 3.0L V6, 6th Generation

location of taillight fuse

location of taillight fuse

montyanthony14, that is fuse number #10 in the fuse panel on the passenger side. Here is the real issue, that fuse also controls the Dash and console lights, Driver’s multiplex control unit, Front parking lights, Front side marker lights, Glove box light, License plate light, Taillights, Vanity mirror lights. So if that fuse would be out, none of the aforementioned items would work.

The #10 fuse in the passenger side fuse box on my 1999 Accord EX is just labeled "small lights/license light," but it is often the key to these problems. It had me stumped because I didn't consider the tail lights "small lights." But there you go, that is the most likely problem on this generation of Accord, anyway.

I'll check it out. Thank you

My tail light small light license plate light fuse keeps blowing soon as I put it in and turn on the lights it blows

montyanthony14 will be eternally grateful.