Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Seven, released Summer 2013. Model Number: TB300-2219-01. Compatible with the XBox One and mobile platforms. Taking apart the headset is relatively easy and beginners should have no problems.

How can I stop right side creaking

Is there a quick and easy solution to stopping the right side rotator of the headset from creaking? The persistent creak is near unbearable, yet the left side in silent. Is there anything that I can spray in the joint or something because I'm just about ready to go buy a new headset.

anyone come with a solution to this problem??

Thanks.

Most Helpful Answer

my XO seven was making a lot of noice in all the movable joints , i used wd 40 to lubricate the joins.

do 1 joint at the time , spray the joint , have a rag or paper towel to whipe of the any spills , move the joint and keep whiping , move on to the next , after all joints are done make shure there is no spills .

this will remove most creaking and noices from the joints.

Troy Schuster will be eternally grateful.