Announced in March 2015 and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 Edge is the curved-screen version of Samsung's newest flagship smartphone.

Can I get samsung s6 edge to come out of ODIN MODE?

My phone will not switch on. I have tried to press the volume up + power + home key and also volume down + power + home key. My phone only goes to a blue page which says 'warning.. A customised os can corrupt your phone etc...' and 'press up to download' or 'down key to cancel and restart phone'. When I press down key my phone does not restart, just turns off and will not power back up. If I press the volume up key it will turn to a page saying downloading and will stay stuck on this page for hours. I have tried a number of combinations but nothing has worked. I cannot plug into a computer or go into samsung as I am on vacation on an island. I also cannot pull the battery out as I have a s6 edge and if I do unscrew it will void my warranty. Can anyone please help?

after hard reset my device goes into odin mode and restart what i do

I press down key my phone does not restart, just turns off and will not power back up. If I press the volume up key .

My phone will not switch on. I have tried to press the volume up + power + home key and also volume down + power + home key. My phone only goes to a blue page which says 'warning.. A customised os can corrupt your phone etc...' and 'press up to download' or 'down key to cancel and restart phone'. When I press down key my phone does not restart, just turns off and will not power back up. If I press the volume up key .

whay if i disable usb seeting on my phone then also the reset factory and the laucher of the phone and its system UI shut down automatically ..how can i fix this please help me.. :(

maybe my chace is on with ODIN mode but don't how .. please help me lol

Press all buttons at the same time and hold them.

Thank you mine was stuck in this mode and I'm fairly new to the android world and this saved my butt majorly!!!

love you brother thanx a ton

Wow thanks man

thanks man, saved me

worked for me nice one dude

Just hold all the Buttons on the same time power button volume up volume down and home button

get into download mode then hold volume down, power home and the phone should power off. If it won't power back on try holding power and volume down for like 20 sec, it may boot normally.

Boot into recovery power volume up and home and try clearing cache partition (wont delete your files)

then in recovery try factory date reset (will delete your files)

finally if all else fails flash the stock rom (make sure same version or newer than you are using can't go back) using odin

THANK YOU SOO MUCH BUDDY !!

You saved my device ! i was worried BADLY ! I was trying to install new firmware on my android ;/ thanks anyways buddy :) God Bless you :)

Hold Power + Home 15 seconds (Hard reset)

Hold Voume Up + Power + Home until recovery boots.

If this doesn't boot recovery mode and your phone is stock and untouched take it back to Samsung.

If you've flashed CFW/repaired it you're going to have to put it into download mode (like you were stuck on) and flash OFW via Odin.,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bii27UQY...

I yanked the battery out of my Note 2 when it did that. Then opened up Safe Mode by holding volume down as it powered up and removed some files that possibly were corrupt

I yanked the battery out of my Note 2 Then restarted my phone in Safe Mode and uninstalled some apps I downloaded from Google Play that had embedded malware and its been ok since.

Try this.

Press and hold together "power button + volume up + volume down + home button" for about 1 minute and your phone will reboot to nomal.

So sometime this type of situations occurred. Just Install a firmware to your phone. Flash with Odin. But it may reset your phone!!!. After you phone will work properly. Be sure a right firm to your phone. 100% guaranteed. If you have any or queries. Please email me at vineil91@gmail.com. Best of luck... :) :) :)

I know this board is old, but I'm having this problem but none of these options work. I can get to the blue downloading screen, but when I push the button combinations on that screen it just goes black and does not boot up.

Thanks a ton. Verified! It Works! Press all the buttons Vol up + Vol Down + Home + Power and hold them!

hajera will be eternally grateful.