The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Ghost Images on iPhone 5c 16gb Screen Won't Disappear

Hey everyone,

I recently installed a new digitizer to an iPhone 5c. Piles of images of pop ups, apps and the apple logo are faintly visible behind whatever screen is currently on the phone. How do I fix this?

Here is an image for your reference. Thanks for your help!

Faulty LCD, I would replace it, this can happen sometimes with a static issue, if you use isopropyl alcohol on the screen and wipe the screen, it usually gets rid of static and things like this, although only temporary, so I would replace screen.

If you can get a picture it would be more helpful. From the sounds of it you just repaired the LCD and its flickering a little bit, if this is the case its called Screen retention. Give it a few hours of use and it should fad away.

Comment and rate if this was helpful!

bsemail91 will be eternally grateful.